Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I was just directed to summons response.com. If I utilize…

Customer Question
I was just directed to...
I was just directed to summons response.com. If I utilize this service in Arizona, once the answer is filed, will it be possible to later to edit or amend my response and add new defenses?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Business Law
9/13/2017
Business Lawyer: Infolawyer, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Infolawyer, Attorney
You can amend as of right within 20 days and later by motion and such motion is normally granted. That said try to make your answer as accurate as possible the first time! Good luck. Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding "yes" or "acceptable". Kindly rate me five stars.

awaiting your reply, thank you.

Infolawyer, Attorney