Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

My friend has business and I want to be part of that

Customer Question
My friend has business...

My friend has business and I want to be part of that business ...can he sell part of that business

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And have you consulted a local attorney?

NJ business inb PA

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?

He has already gas station business and I want to buy from him 15 %

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The business is a 2 gas stations ...one is LLC the other one is corporate .and want to see how I can be officially part of that business

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Business Law
9/10/2017
Business Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 11 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Thanks for the chance to help. I am an attorney with over 12 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Is your friend the sole owner of this business? Or are their coowners?

he has 50% ,and my other friend has 50% .

Thank you

And do you know what their operating agreement says about this? Does it allow sale?