Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

What are the three main and easiest documents signing

services online? Putting in other...
What are the three main and easiest documents signing services online? Putting in other words, I want a tool so that my company can send a link to our customers where they have access to a document and sign it without having to print, sign, scan and send it back to me.
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/10/2017
Roy Hadavi

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Are you looking for different options of companies that offer digital signature services?

Thank you for the clarification.

The three most popular that I have tried and can say are all good options are:

• Esign
  • DocuSign
  • Adobe Acrobat DC

My personal preference is Adobe, because it is a full PDF editing software, as well as the e-sign service.

Thank you so much for allowing me to help you with your question. I have done my best to provide information which fully addresses your question. If you have any follow-up or clarification questions, please ask! There is no additional fee. If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service (hopefully Excellent/5 stars!). Otherwise, I receive no credit for assisting you today. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating!

Did you have any follow-up questions or need me to clarify anything? If not, please do not forget to rate my services at the top of the page (hopefully 5 stars), otherwise I get no credit for helping you today.

Roy Hadavi

Thank you so much for the 5-star rating! I know rating takes an additional step and I truly appreciate you taking the extra time! It's been my honor and privilege to help you with this. If I can help you in any way in the future, I'll be happy to help. For easy access, my bookmark is: https://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-royhadavi/ Or, simply request “Roy only” in the first line of your question.

Roy Hadavi
Roy Hadavi
Roy Hadavi