RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years as a business lawyer in Texas
8534270

Breaking a car lease? is it possible voluntary reposession

Customer Question

breaking a car lease? is it possible voluntary reposession or refi . I got a 900 payment I cant swing any help? Ideas
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Business Law
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Also keep in mind dealer fixed my car after a wreck its a lemon I have to jump start the 2017 every day the alignment is dangerous as hell . Its possible even though last minor fender bender was a no fault that it was never fixed right. At same time I got a rib and liver injury possibly from the first wreck. But first wreck was my fault so I dont know but I m not balling like I used to so 900 a month I paid ontime for one year two years left . This car is bad luck for me 2017 Nissan Pathfinder Platinum . Shady car dealer is nice but told me the hood was keeping the display on well thats not it its shorting out.
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 1 month ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

You would be better off turning it back here.If the vehicle is unsafe you don't want it.You may be able to trade it for another vehicle.You would be better off with something you can afford and is mechanically sound.I think t his is the direction you want to go here, mechanically this is a lemon based on what you state.I think you take the hit here by turning it in and then see what options they have.A cheaper smaller car might be the way to go to get payments down and get rid of the lemon.

I appreciate the chance to help you and wish you the best.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.