Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I need a business lawyer

Customer Question
I need a business lawyer
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Business Law
9/9/2017
Business Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 9 months ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Is there a specific question with which I can assist?

Are you a business lawyer familiar with partnership laws. Specifically with limited partnerships?

What state are you in?

California

While I am familiar with the laws, California has some which are unique to it which I am not familiar so I will opt out and allow another expert who is more versed in California business law to pick up.

Business Lawyer: Maverick, Attorney replied 9 months ago
Maverick
Maverick, Attorney

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is Maverick. Please give me a few minutes to review your inquiry. Thank you for your patience.

Please state the specific CA limited partnership law question that you would like answered.

Infolawyer, Attorney