Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

Can I have two or more DBA for LLC (Single- member)? Thank…

Hello, can I have...

Hello, can I have two or more DBA for LLC (Single- member)? Thank you

Lawyer's Assistant: No, you can ask a one off question to try things out. Can you tell me what state the LLC is registered in?

DE

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?

LLC only

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Should I register DBA for my websites? Should I open the bank accounts for all of them or one main bank account for LLC is ok

Answered in 1 minute by:
9/9/2017
Roy Hadavi

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with extensive business law experience. I would be happy to provide assistance. Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

You absolutely can have multiple DBAs for the same entity. I used to work for a company that used 5 DBAs for the same corporation, it was how they differentiated and branded their separate divisions.

Thank you so much for allowing me to help you with your question. I have done my best to provide information which fully addresses your question. If you have any follow-up or clarification questions, please ask! There is no additional fee. If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service (hopefully Excellent/5 stars!). Otherwise, I receive no credit for assisting you today. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating!

Hello Roy, Thank you for the reply. Particularly, I am interested if I can operate with one LLC only but run two or more web stores and get payments for my main LLC Business bank account without opening second and third banks account?

Yes, absolutely. Just be aware that the liability for all the web stores would be under the single LLC.

Roy Hadavi
Thank you for a quick answer. Appreciate that. Best regards

You're very welcome. Good luck!
Thank you so much for the 5-star rating! I know rating takes an additional step and I truly appreciate you taking the extra time! It's been my honor and privilege to help you with this. If I can help you in any way in the future, I'll be happy to help. For easy access, my bookmark is: https://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-royhadavi/ Or, simply request “Roy only” in the first line of your question.