Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I had a brain tumor found in Dec. of 2007 and operated on in…

Customer Question
Hi, I had a...

Hi, I had a brain tumor found in Dec. of 2007 and operated on in Jan. of 2008. then was told that I had prostate cancer at the same time. When I return to work my employer started to giving me jobs that where back tracking, I worked in robotics, they took me off the newer robotic systems and back to the old one. Then they started pushing in other ways. So complained but nothing was done. so I resigned. I was going thur so mush with my health that I wasn't thinking clearly, should they excepted resgntion.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And have you consulted a local attorney?

I was in Alabama

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Well I believe they did those things to get me to resign

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Business Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/7/2017
Business Lawyer: RGMacEsq, Attorney replied 11 months ago
RGMacEsq
RGMacEsq, Attorney

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. When, specifically, did you finally resign?

Did you see my follow up question to your issue?