Business Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified business lawyer who will answer your question

Lucy, Esq., Attorney

More related answers
All business lawyers are VERIFIED
a friend of mine left the country owing credit cards, mortgage,
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
a friend of mine left the country owing credit cards, mortgage, etc. now he opened an export business under a partnership and wants to ship to the states. can creditos find out about his business even… read more
My friend wants to do import export of general merchandise
Legal Eagle, Attorney
my friend wants to do import export of general merchandise in and from the United States. Does he needs any special kind of import export license/permit or number other than corporation?… read more
I AM EGYPTION TRADER AND I WANT TO OPEN COMPANY IN USA FOR
Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Juris Doctor
I AM EGYPTION TRADER AND I WANT TO OPEN COMPANY IN USA FOR IMPORT AND EXPORT AND I WANT TO IMPORT TO USA EGYPTION PRODUCTES HAW I DO THAT AND HAW I WILL PAY THE TAXES… read more
My client wants to export used cars to China. he wants to
Ray, Lawyer
Second opinion] my client wants to export used cars to China. he wants to know the whole procedure in order to start the business. His physical location of the office is in New Jersey and he has a cor… read more
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Attorney
my client wants to export used cars to China. he wants to know the whole procedure in order to start the business. His physical location of the office is in New Jersey and he has a corporation opened … read more
I want ask that the agreement with a dealership not to
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Juris Doctor (JD)
i want ask that the agreement with a dealership not to export a new car is this agreement valid? … read more
A friend of mine has a marine machine shop. Over three years
Law Educator, Esq., business lawyer
A friend of mine has a marine machine shop. Over three years ago he was contracted to do some work on a pair of large propellers (10 tons ea) and shafts. They were shipped to his shop and preliminary … read more
Lets say that I was friends with Elvis Presley and I wanted
Infolawyer, Attorney
Let's say that I was friends with Elvis Presley and I wanted to use that photo to advertise my appearance at an event, would I have an problems since I am using Elvis' image in advertising? This photo… read more
I want to advertise my company. I want to use flyers to do
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
I want to advertise my company. I want to use flyers to do this three different ways. I want to know if I need any permission and from who. The three different ways are one) putting them under cars wi… read more
My friend wants to start a solar sales and installation company.
Attorney & Counselor at Law
Attorney & Counselor at Law, Managing Partner
My friend wants to start a solar sales and installation company. He has no coontractors license. I do have a General-B license. can he write a sales and installation contract without me being the resp… read more
My nephew has an accounting business. He want to advertise
Law Educator, Esq., business lawyer
My nephew has an accounting business. He want to advertise it with tee shirts and caps. For example, his business would be Ford Accounting Services, LLC Does he have to have LLC on the shirts and caps… read more
I want to use one out of my 2 personal cars for business use
Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Juris Doctor
I want to use one out of my 2 personal cars for business use and do advertising of my LLC on that car. I need to do $2500 worth of repair and paint work to make the car ready for advertising. I want t… read more
My friend has a tech support company in India. He wants to
DrakeLAW
DrakeLAW, Juris Doctorate
My friend has a tech support company in India. He wants to register his llc in USA and wants me to work as a manager for his company for a fixed monthly percentage. He wants me to help him opening bus… read more
I have a contractor remolding two bathrooms for me. He has
Lawgirl
Lawgirl, Founder
I have a contractor remolding two bathrooms for me. He has a green card but the others workers probably do not. I want to promote his business for a 15% commission on any new jobs he gets based direct… read more
I do some stock trading on my own. If I wanted to do it as
Nate, Managing Member
I do some stock trading on my own. If I wanted to do it as a business, how would I go about that? Corporation, LLC, etc? I guess I'm wondering if there is a smarter way to go about it. For instance, i… read more
My friend has New York State Driver's License. He wants to
DanLegal
DanLegal, Law Partner
my friend has New York State Driver's License. He wants to open trucking company in Illinois. He wants to know if he can register the the trucks under corporation name in Illinois state or whether he … read more
I am starting a llc in pa, do I need to have llc on my logo
Loren, business lawyer
i am starting a llc in pa, do I need to have llc on my logo for signs and business cards, etc? … read more
I and my friend from India agreed to work together doing
Attorney Wendy
Attorney Wendy, Member
I and my friend from India agreed to work together doing websites, apps, etc. I'll be selling them in the US, I live in the US and he does the work in India. Sounds win-win. I registered a C-Corp. my … read more