Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I have an llc that owes more money to vendors than we can…

Customer Question
I have an llc...

I have an llc that owes more money to vendors than we can pay. We have been paying to our own detriment and just can't anymore or we won't have a company. I desperately want to keep one of our 2 locations. Should I file bankruptcy or just let them them sue me because I have nothing to pay them with anyway?

Lawyer's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Ok

Lawyer's Assistant: Has an LLC annual report been prepared?

I haven't even heard of an LLC report. What does that entail?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

But we owe a great deal and vendors are harassing us

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Business Law
8/10/2017
Business Lawyer: N Cal Attorney, Attorney replied 9 months ago
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney

Thank you for your question.

Where is the LLC incorporated? It that where you are located?

Infolawyer, Attorney