RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years as a business lawyer in Texas
8534270

I have one question. I am a plaintiff without lawyer. Can I

Customer Question

I have one question. I am a plaintiff without lawyer. Can I withdraw a case. I sold the business in 2015. The South mountain care center is no longer existing. The person bought do not have license any more with that name. The city of Phoenix charged tax wrongfully to the business.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 2 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Are you the plaintiff or the defendant?

Sorry I reread this you can file a motion to dismiss without prejudice.That way it ge4ts dismissed and you are bale to refile if you need too some day.Make sure the order says without prejudice if you want ability to refile.

Forms and self help

https://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/superiorcourt/familycourt/docs/motiondismiss.pdf

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks for rating 5 stars.