How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RayAnswers Your Own Question
RayAnswers, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 42880
Experience:  I have 30 years as a business lawyer in Texas
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
RayAnswers is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have one question. I am a plaintiff without lawyer. Can I

Customer Question

I have one question. I am a plaintiff without lawyer. Can I withdraw a case. I sold the business in 2015. The South mountain care center is no longer existing. The person bought do not have license any more with that name. The city of Phoenix charged tax wrongfully to the business.
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 2 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Expert:  RayAnswers replied 2 months ago.

Are you the plaintiff or the defendant?

Expert:  RayAnswers replied 2 months ago.

Sorry I reread this you can file a motion to dismiss without prejudice.That way it ge4ts dismissed and you are bale to refile if you need too some day.Make sure the order says without prejudice if you want ability to refile.

Forms and self help

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks for rating 5 stars.