Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

Are there any legal funds to support small business owners…

Are there any legal funds...
Are there any legal funds to support small business owners especially female small business owners? I heard legal aids programs usually support consumers instead of small business owners. Thanks.
8/2/2017
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Unfortunately, small business owners are frequently hurt by not being able to afford legal representation. Legal aid does not represent any businesses in any business matters. The bar association pro bono attorneys also only represent individuals and not businesses. I am afraid that all a small business can do is locate a local attorney and barter or negotiate some type of affordable fee plan with the attorney, because there really are no funds or groups available to provide free or low cost legal assistance to businesses.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.