Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

Contract I'm being contracted by a divorce attorney to

Customer Question
ContractI'm being contracted by a...
ContractI'm being contracted by a divorce attorney to provide accounting work in a case. Do you have samples of contracts that I can use to send to the attorney? It is mainly to protect any emails or other conversation with the client from being available to other party.Thanks,
JW
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Business Law
8/2/2017
Business Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, eligible to practice in front of state and federal court, who is ready to help. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here to see my ratings information) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Thank you very much for posting a question. What specific questions did you have for me regarding this situation?

Infolawyer, Attorney