Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

Pods lied to me about paying a bill. They said that the

Customer Question
Pods lied to me...

Pods lied to me about paying a bill. They said that the Debit card that I tried to pay with was no good. It was good. It was my wife's card. If they had said that they couldn't take the payment because my name wasn't on it I would understand. But because they lied I have to pay extra fees.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have any documents been drafted or filed?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in?

New Jersey

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Business Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/1/2017
Business Lawyer: MDLaw, Attorney replied 6 months ago
MDLaw
MDLaw, Attorney

Hello and thank you for using the Just Answer website. I look forward to assisting you. What is the legal information that you are seeking?

Infolawyer, Attorney