Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I want ask that the agreement with a dealership not to

Customer Question
I want ask that...

I want ask that the agreement with a dealership not to export a new car is this agreement valid?

Lawyer's Assistant: What's the contract for? Who are the parties?

The thing is my friend want me to buy a new car for him

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in?

Illionis

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Business Law
8/1/2017
Business Lawyer: TJ, Esq., Attorney replied 8 months ago
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help if I can. However, I am unclear about the situation. Can you provide a little background information and perhaps clarify the question? Thank you.

Hello, i want ask that if i am sign a non-export agreement with a Auto dealership when i buy a new car, and i am still going to export that car, will i get any punishment according to that agreement?
Infolawyer, Attorney