Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I have some questions about the Florida business license…

Customer Question
Hi, I have some questions...
Hi, I have some questions about the Florida business license DBPR I need a professional lawyer in that department
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Business Law
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm considering open a Service Company and offer IT / Telecommunication service, I planning to subcontract must of the work. Some task like running wires or installing cameras required to be license in Florida. My question is do I need to be license even though I will subcontract other license companies to do the work?
7/31/2017
Business Lawyer: Michael Gonzalez, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Michael Gonzalez
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.No. However, you cannot charge your clients for such work. Rather, you would pass the cost (e.g. invoice) of the licensed work directly from the licensed contractor to the client.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Sorry for my ignorance, but in that case How I make money?

You would charge for your service in coordinating and settling up the IT/Telecommunication network.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Michael I would like to speak with you by phone, if I click the button call me I do not know if will connect with you right now and may not be a good time for you How this works? This is my first time I will use this feature. Please let me know.

I cannot at this time speak via phone. I will opt out and allow for another expert to assist you.