Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

Does Georgia require the a small business loan broker have a…

Customer Question
Does Georgia require the a...
Does Georgia require the a small business loan broker have a license? If so what license is it? If not what supporting information documents thr need for no license?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Business Law
7/31/2017
Business Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
According to the GA Department of Banking and Finance, commercial loan brokers in GA do not require any license and are exempt from the requirement for personal loan brokers to be licensed.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.