Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I am not sure if I am getting the right page from pop ups.

Customer Question
I am not sure...

I am not sure if I am getting the right page from pop ups. how could I make sure?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I don't know what you are referring to.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I was picking one in your line of lawyers but it looks like the pop up lawyer was not the one I picked. I also lost the page that I was in.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Business Law
The above is not the question I wanted to ask the lawyer expert.
My question is this: I am an active stock market trader. I want to know the complete process step by step to be able to take advantage of the tax saving by registering as an LLC S corp for single owner. I also want to use my trading earning to fund my global Christian stewardship ministry to globally promote local Christian churches to work together a one body in Christ as Christians should be? Please advice me what I need to do by email if possible.
I understand that in order to be qualified tax free the LLC S Corp has to be properly setup. I also would like to add that since the ministry will be global, my expenses would not only be here in the US. What then I have to do to qualify all my expenses? Can I have my trading & expenses this year be included since I started the ministry over three years ago? I have also extended my tax return filing in case it would be possible to include last year's expenses.
Answered in 6 days by:
8/4/2017
Business Lawyer: Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Richard - Bizlaw

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will try to help you. Please remember I just report or interpret the law, so the outcome may not be what you hoped for.

I am not clear on what tax saving you are referring to. Being a LLC or S Corp does not necessarily save you taxes. Are you thinking that by using the trading profits to fund the ministry you save taxes?

I am sorry I am not satisfied with your service.
1. I got your response too late (8 days) not within 24 hours.
2. I am not also getting the step by step answers to what I want to know. You are telling what I am thinking but are not telling me what is right. I was expecting an expert answer who could tell me what I should do not what I am thinking.
Infolawyer, Attorney