How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 1779
Experience:  Experienced lawyer
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am not sure if I am getting the right page from pop ups.

Customer Question

I am not sure if I am getting the right page from pop ups. how could I make sure?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: California
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I don't know what you are referring to.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I was picking one in your line of lawyers but it looks like the pop up lawyer was not the one I picked. I also lost the page that I was in.
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Business Law
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The above is not the question I wanted to ask the lawyer expert.
My question is this: I am an active stock market trader. I want to know the complete process step by step to be able to take advantage of the tax saving by registering as an LLC S corp for single owner. I also want to use my trading earning to fund my global Christian stewardship ministry to globally promote local Christian churches to work together a one body in Christ as Christians should be? Please advice me what I need to do by email if possible.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I understand that in order to be qualified tax free the LLC S Corp has to be properly setup. I also would like to add that since the ministry will be global, my expenses would not only be here in the US. What then I have to do to qualify all my expenses? Can I have my trading & expenses this year be included since I started the ministry over three years ago? I have also extended my tax return filing in case it would be possible to include last year's expenses.
Expert:  Richard - Bizlaw replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will try to help you. Please remember I just report or interpret the law, so the outcome may not be what you hoped for.

I am not clear on what tax saving you are referring to. Being a LLC or S Corp does not necessarily save you taxes. Are you thinking that by using the trading profits to fund the ministry you save taxes?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am sorry I am not satisfied with your service.
1. I got your response too late (8 days) not within 24 hours.
2. I am not also getting the step by step answers to what I want to know. You are telling what I am thinking but are not telling me what is right. I was expecting an expert answer who could tell me what I should do not what I am thinking.