How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 19624
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a few questions, i recently filed articles of

Customer Question

Good afternoon, i have a few questions, i recently filed articles of incorporation with my state, however am not sure if they really were suitable for my cause, and how would i go about finding a lawyer to assist with 501c3?
JA: We have our lovely Black Belt Customer Support team available to help you 24/7.
In the US or Canada 1-***-***-**** Available 6am to 9pm PST
In the UK 0-***-***-****
In Australia 1800-679-634
In New Zealand 0800-452-621
From anywhere else 1-***-***-****
Customer: black belt customer support?
JA: What's the mission of the nonprofit organization?
Customer: Our Mission is to sponsor family fun events inspiring fatherhood, friendship, mentorship and community involvement.Our plan to develop change:1) Fatherhood-reclaiming our role as leaders protectors and providers.
2) Friendship-creating memories & bonds for a lifetime.
3) Mentorship-sharing experiences to help each other along the way.
4) Service- investing in the future of our community
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: i have filed and they have been recorded
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: not sur eif they would need to be amended?
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 2 months ago.

You would look for an Attorney or law firm who handles business transactions and/or non-profit organizations to assist you.

You can use the following sites to find local Attorneys:

Goodluck with your case,