Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

Do you have an International bill of exhange to show?? And

Customer Question
how to properly present it...
Do you have an International bill of exhange to show?? And how to properly present it to the company??
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Business Law
7/23/2017
Business Lawyer: Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney replied 3 months ago
Richard - Bizlaw

Hello, my name is Richard-Bizlaw and I will try to help you. Please remember I just report or interpret the law, so the outcome may not be what you hoped for.

Here is a link to a form of bill of exchange. https://www.abnamro.nl/nl/images/Generiek/PDFs/020_Zakelijk/01_Betalingsverkeer/Leaflet_Bill_of_exchange.pdf

Normally they are prepared by teh seller's bank with payment being made through the buyer's bank. Most international bills of exchange are governed by the UN convention on international bills of exchange. Here is a link that discusses that.

https://definitions.uslegal.com/b/bill-of-exchange/

If I have answered all your questions, please positively rate my answer as that is how I receive credit. If you have more questions, please let me know. If the answer was especially helpful you can provide a bonus.

Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney