Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I have a business/contract law question. I had a hearing in…

I have a business/contract...

I have a business/contract law question. I had a hearing in Superior Court with another business. We mutually agreed to remove our negative online reviews from each other's sites, three weeks ago. I have already complied with my end of the agreement by removing the first review, and only one more of my reviews is still seen on his Facebook page, but I am unable to find that review. I requested him to help in assisting me in the removal of that remaining review through his attorney, but he is dragging his feet and doing nothing. So for three weeks I have been waiting for his assistance to no avail, and his negative review still remains on my site. What is considered a "reasonable amount of time" to wait for him to help me reach a resolution to our agreement, and what are my options if he continues to ignore me?

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Georgia.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes. We entered a Voluntary Dismissal, then both agreed to remove our negative reviews from one another's online sites. That was 3 weeks ago, and he has still not replied to my request for assistance.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No thank you.

7/21/2017
Infolawyer, Attorney
30 days is reasonable absent agreement otherwise.You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.May need to return to court for relief.Please let me know if that is acceptable and feel free to reply back and follow up
This is fine. Thanks.
Very welcome.
Have a nice weekend.
Kindly rate me five stars.
Infolawyer, Attorney
Infolawyer, Attorney