Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I have a business/contract law question. I had a hearing in…

I have a business/contract...

I have a business/contract law question. I had a hearing in Superior Court with another business. We mutually agreed to remove our negative online reviews from each other's sites, three weeks ago. I have already complied with my end of the agreement by removing the first review, and only one more of my reviews is still seen on his Facebook page, but I am unable to find that review. I requested him to help in assisting me in the removal of that remaining review through his attorney, but he is dragging his feet and doing nothing. So for three weeks I have been waiting for his assistance to no avail, and his negative review still remains on my site. What is considered a "reasonable amount of time" to wait for him to help me reach a resolution to our agreement, and what are my options if he continues to ignore me?

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Georgia.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes. We entered a Voluntary Dismissal, then both agreed to remove our negative reviews from one another's online sites. That was 3 weeks ago, and he has still not replied to my request for assistance.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No thank you.

7/21/2017
Infolawyer, Attorney
30 days is reasonable absent agreement otherwise.You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.May need to return to court for relief.Please let me know if that is acceptable and feel free to reply back and follow up
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This is fine. Thanks.
Very welcome.
Have a nice weekend.
Kindly rate me five stars.
Infolawyer, Attorney