Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

I'm trying to figure out which of the following two options

I'm trying to figure out...
I'm trying to figure out which of the following two options is easier from legal perspective, and what are their pros and cons?
1) Create a trust, and then let the trust to own a CA C corporation.
2) Hire a CEO, and let the CEO to own a CA C corporation. I have control of such CA C corporation.
Thanks.
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/15/2017
Infolawyer, Attorney
Hiring a ceo and giving him title is risky as transfer title. A trust can have a governing trust document and a trustee can be replaced without risk of losing the asset.
Thanks.
I've tried a few times to rate your answer 5 star, but the function was disabled. I can rate other expert's answers and I can rate your answers to my other questions. I'm not sure why the rating function is disabled for this particular question.
Odd, see if works now.
Thanks again!
Infolawyer, Attorney
the rating works now.
Thanks
Infolawyer, Attorney