Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

Can a non physician be part owner in a medical practice--

Customer Question
Can a non physician...

Can a non physician be part owner in a medical practice-- free standing ER -- in texas?

Lawyer's Assistant: The Corporate Lawyer's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.

How much

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?

I am not sure what you mean. There is an existing ownership of all physicians in a free standing ER and the other partners are wanting to offer 5% to a nurse and other individual in they come on and work for free for 6 months and try to revive the business.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

They have the option to be a part of the company

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Business Law
6/11/2017
Business Lawyer: Infolawyer, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Infolawyer, Attorney
Greetings! I am a legal expert on the site and am working on your question.All owners and holders of equity need to be physicians or an entity comprising of them.If I can clarify or explain anything further, just ask me. kindly rate me 5 stars.