Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

Can a non physician be part owner in a medical practice--

Customer Question
free standing ER -- in...
can a non physician be part owner in a medical practice-- free standing ER -- in texas?
JA: The Corporate Lawyer's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.
Customer: how much
JA: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?
Customer: I am not sure what you mean. There is an existing ownership of all physicians in a free standing ER and the other partners are wanting to offer 5% to a nurse and other individual in they come on and work for free for 6 months and try to revive the business.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: They have the option to be a part of the company
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Business Law
6/11/2017
Business Lawyer: Infolawyer, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Infolawyer, Attorney
Greetings! I am a legal expert on the site and am working on your question.All owners and holders of equity need to be physicians or an entity comprising of them.If I can clarify or explain anything further, just ask me. kindly rate me 5 stars.
Infolawyer, Attorney