Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
70951075

Excuse me, I was just looking for verification of my

Customer Question

Excuse me, I was just looking for verification of my cleaners business license for over an hour?? THe name is***** and to be honest I need to call them at home-for I did not get there in time to pick up clothing I needed for Norway yesterday. I am rather desparate
JA: What state are you in? And have you consulted a local attorney?
Customer: California
JA: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?
Customer: I can only imagine they have a business license; very nice chinese couple
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: that's it for now . Thank you
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Michael replied 4 months ago.

Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Expert:  Michael replied 4 months ago.

Good evening,

Each city handles its own business licencing as some offer electronic searching while others do not. Researching for Scotts Valley and not finding a searchable database to locate the particular business you are interested in. What I would recommend and suggest is to call tomorrow the Business License Department for Scotts Valley as they can inform you if and when a business license was filed. You can reach the office at Business Licenses(###) ###-####

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

Expert:  Michael replied 4 months ago.

Take care,

Michael