Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

DLSE cited small business for not carrying workers comp.

Penalty is $300k plus. Not enough...
DLSE cited small business for not carrying workers comp. Penalty
is $300k plus. Not enough cash to pay all at once. I would like to know, what sort of payment plan is available, with the Judgement enforcement unit?
6/11/2017
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

You have to contact the agency for a payment plan. The payment plans are referenced but not disclosed on the agency's website.

Best wishes,

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law