Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

I want to become a vendor and sell cakes in Florida that are…

Customer Question
I want to become a...
I want to become a vendor and sell cakes in Florida that are traditional to my country.
I want to name the company ..... cake by (my name)
Do I need to get a fictitious name ? Like apply for a dba?
This will be under the Florida cottage food rule so I don't need a special license
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Business Law
Do I need to advertise before I apply for the fictitious name or apply first on their website
6/10/2017
Business Lawyer: Michael Bradley, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Michael Bradley

you can do fictitious name or set up LLC

you do need to advertise but not until you apply first

they want you to apply first so that you know the name is available

.

Michael Bradley
Michael Bradley
Michael Bradley, Lawyer