Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

I am a certified ergonomist starting a small business to

Customer Question
provide web-based ergonomics consultations....
I am a certified ergonomist starting a small business to provide web-based ergonomics consultations. I need a lawyer to draft terms and conditions for my service, minding HIPAA compliance.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: CA
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I want to offer a video recording of my video-conference evaluation with the client. I would like to know the law around video recording (i.e., opting out, etc.) great, thanks.
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Business Law
Answered in 2 days by:
6/11/2017
Business Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Attorney replied 6 months ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Attorney

That sounds exciting. We might want to talk by phone to get the sense of what you need.

Actually, I think I have it covered now, but thanks for your reply.
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Attorney