Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

Product liability: Tobacco Master Settlement Agreement

(MSA). How does one join...
product liability: Tobacco Master Settlement Agreement (MSA). How does one join a settlement group in a state?
5/29/2017
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You would have to file a claim through the state attorney general in the state where the alleged victim is residing. The MSA has been entered with the tobacco companies and the various state attorney generals and if the attorney general of your state participated you would file a claim through them.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
should I hire you to do this or can I file paper work myself? If a hire is better, est cost? I am done.Thank you,

Thank you for your reply.

State law forbids any attorney on this site from engaging in representation of any site customer. So we cannot represent you. You would do best using a local tobacco liability attorney to make sure you submit all of the proper medical documentation.