Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

A question; when an American legally registered llc issue a…

Customer Question
Hi a question; when an...
Hi a question; when an American legally registered llc issue a signed commercial invoice (CI)and the buyer counter signs the CI what are the legal procedure if the issuer of the CI cant supply the product/products in the CI?
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Business Law
5/21/2017
Business Lawyer: Maverick, Attorney replied 9 months ago
Maverick
Maverick, Attorney

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is***** give me a few minutes to review your inquiry. Thank you for your patience.

This would be considered a breach of contract by the supplier and the buyer would not be obligated to pay the invoice.

Note: Just Answer’s site disclaimer apply to all services including premium services. This information may not be correct, complete or reflect current legal developments for your specific jurisdiction. Please do not act or fail to act based on it alone. Most follow-up questions are answered within 24 hours. Please assign a feedback rating when we are done so JA will compensate me for this answer. Thank you.

P.S. Please remember to assign a positive feedback rating on this so that Just Answer will compensate me for this answer.

Maverick
Maverick
Maverick, Attorney