Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney
94475420

Do you have a right to repair clause that I can insert into

Customer Question

Do you have a right to repair clause that I can insert into our terms and conditions forms and a consumer’s waiver of a right to a trial by jury form that I could use as a guide for ours?.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Bill Attorney replied 2 months ago.

Dear Customer,

Thank You for posting your question to just answer today. This is attorney Bill offering legal information specific to your concerns.

In relation to the waiver of a jury trial you would include a dispute resolution forum clause that mandates a bench trial rather than a jury trial or an arbitration clause that specifies the forum as an agreed mediator.

The repair clause must comply with the Uniform Commercial Code implied warranties but can be included depending on the specifics of what you want to achieve.

Notwithstanding any repair clause the UCC provisions will still preside in any agreement but you can include a repair a clause in your contract as an express warranty.

Please be patient for my follow up and answer when you request additional clarification or information and REMEMBER TO RATE POSITIVELY TODAY FOR THE INFORMATION RECEIVED.

Please remember to rate positively my response before exiting.

THIS IS HOW I GET A CREDIT FOR MY TIME AND RESPONSE

SO I HOPE YOU RATE 5 STARS TODAY

Thanks

Attorney Bill

Dear Customer,

I would like to follow up with you on your question in which I replied to a few days ago and gave an answer. Do you need any more information ?

When Finished PLEASE REMEMBER THAT WE EXPERTS COUNT ON POSITIVE RATINGS

THIS IS HOW I GET A CREDIT FOR MY TIME AND REPONSE PREVIOUSLY

SO I HOPE YOU RATE 5 STARS TODAY

Thanks

Attorney Bill