Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

Business law in georgia. Just have a question about a

Customer Question
business law in georgia JA: Has...
business law in georgia
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: just have a question about a business agreement
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Business Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/15/2017
Business Lawyer: Ely, Attorney replied 6 months ago
Ely, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site.

What can I answer for you, please, about said business law in the State of GA?

I'm entering in to a contract for a restaurant .. Im a new member DCP investments ..This looks like to me, under this LLC agreement, that it is binding me to a SBA loan. But how binding is it? without me fully assuming the loan from the SBA loan?

I am going to opt out of your question and open this up for other experts.

Your JustAnswer Account has not been charged for this conversation and your question is back in the queue. You do not have to stay online for the question to be active. Should an expert pick it up, you should be alerted via email and/or SMS (text message) unless you actively disable these features.

There is no need for you to reply at this time as this will "lock" your question back to me, thus inadvertently delaying other experts' access to it.

My apologies for any inconvenience and good luck.

Infolawyer, Attorney