Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced lawyer
11313492

How much will this cost? Hmm I don't know. It's about a FB

Customer Question

How much will this cost?
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: Hmm I don't know. It's about a FB page created illegally
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: FL
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Ive reported it to FB but don't know if they'll do anything.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Well we suspect a disgruntled employee has created a FB with my son's business name showing all of his past criminal record on the page.
Category: Business Law
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The page also shows his current address, phone and information about his wife, nephew, etc. We need to get the page down ASAP. Thank you.
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you. The Attorneys are not involved in customer billing on the site. I wanted to make sure that the site has informed you of the cost before we continue. Thank you.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I made a $48 payment
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have not been informed of any other payment. If there are other costs, I like to know.
The Atttorneys do not set the prices and we do not have any access to customer accounts. I will provide a link for contact information for customer service. One moment please.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
What is the answer to my question
I wanted to make sure you are aware of the price before continuing. I do not have access to your account or payments. If you are clear on the charges let me know and we can continue.