Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

Are you available for another question? And will it fall

Customer Question
Hi Marc, are you available...
Hi Marc, are you available for another question? And will it fall under attorney client privilege? Thanks
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Business Law
5/11/2017
Business Lawyer: Marc Esq USA, Attorney replied 6 months ago
Marc Esq USA
Marc Esq USA, Attorney

Hi Micah,

Sorry for the delay. Yes - I'm available. As for privilege, there is no privilege because there's technically no client-attorney relationship formed through this site. However, if your question is sensitive, feel free to ask me via email directly at:***@******.*** In that way, our discussion would be protected.

Regards,

Marc

Infolawyer, Attorney