Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced lawyer
11313492

I am splitting from my business partner and all we have is a

Customer Question

I am splitting from my business partner and all we have is a general operating agreement. He is telling clients that want to leave and go with my company that developed the software that he owns half of the software and is going to sue me. He is also telling the clients that he is going to hire a programmer and replace me. 50/50 ownership agreement
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Missouri
JA: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?
Customer: no lawsuits that i am aware of
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My company developed all of the database systems that the partnership leases to clients and ran the day to day operations 100 percent.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation,