Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced lawyer
11313492

Second opinion] I intend to operate a peer to peer RV

Customer Question

Second opinion] I intend to operate a peer to peer RV consignment rental platform through the internet simular to www.rvrent.com or www.outdoorsey.co. How may I obtain proper liability and commercial RV insurance as an affiliate to ensure both the contingent owners and renters are properly insured?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  RGMacEsq replied 6 months ago.

I am unable to assist you on this question, as it's outside of my area of expertise. I will opt out and allow someone else to assist further.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
did you view the outdoorsey or rvrent statement of coverage or the mba insurance coverage program? This is what I am seeking however mba works exclusively with either rv dealers or wirh the peer to peer rvrent organization. My business has been shut out and I am seeking someone who may assist me with my research. Anybrererral is appreciated:)