Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I need help creating a operating agreement between a

Customer Question
subsidiary that is an LLC...
I need help creating a operating agreement between a subsidiary that is an LLC that needs to retain its LLC and tax id that feeds the parent company that is a Sub-S with its own tax id is This possible ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Business Law
3/27/2017
Business Lawyer: Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Richard - Bizlaw

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will try to help you. Please remember I just report or interpret the law, so the outcome may not be what you hoped for.

You have a LLC subsidiary of a S Corp and you want to have an agreement between the parent and the sub pursuant to which the subsidiary LLC does work for the parent S Corp. If my understanding is correct you can do that. The operating agreement can be a standard operating agreement, there would be an agreement between the subsidiary and the parent for the subsidiary to do work for the parent.

If I have answered all your questions, please highly rate my answer as that is how I receive credit. If you have more questions, please let me know. If the answer was especially helpful you can provide a bonus.

Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney