Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I need to file a business, and some DBAs and contracts for a…

Customer Question
I need to file a...
I need to file a business, and some DBAs and contracts for a media company ( www.Dogma.Media , and want to get some high level guidance . sellers permits, trusts, NDA, DBA for each partner, etc
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Business Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/9/2017
Business Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney with Just Answer. I'll be here to help today! What specific questions do you have?

By the way, the system will automatically ask for a phone call. By no means are you required to accept it.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi, you there ? I need to file a business, and some DBAs and contracts for a media company ( www.Dogma.Media , and want to get some high level guidance . sellers permits, trusts, NDA, DBA for each partner, etc

Hi! Yes, I am here, thanks so much!

Okay great, what kind of guidance were you needing?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i'd prefer text for now

Oh that's no problem. What specific kind of guidance were you needing? Did you need to know how to file for a business license in Florida or where to find contracts or something?