Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

I need to file a business, and some DBAs and contracts for a…

Customer Question
I need to file a...
I need to file a business, and some DBAs and contracts for a media company ( www.Dogma.Media , and want to get some high level guidance . sellers permits, trusts, NDA, DBA for each partner, etc
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Business Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/9/2017
Business Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney with Just Answer. I'll be here to help today! What specific questions do you have?

By the way, the system will automatically ask for a phone call. By no means are you required to accept it.

Hi, you there ? I need to file a business, and some DBAs and contracts for a media company ( www.Dogma.Media , and want to get some high level guidance . sellers permits, trusts, NDA, DBA for each partner, etc

Hi! Yes, I am here, thanks so much!

Okay great, what kind of guidance were you needing?

i'd prefer text for now

Oh that's no problem. What specific kind of guidance were you needing? Did you need to know how to file for a business license in Florida or where to find contracts or something?

Infolawyer, Attorney