Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced lawyer
11313492

We have a moving company based in Kennesaw GA, we have a sub

Customer Question

We have a moving company based in Kennesaw GA, we have a sub office in Yukon OK. Oklahoma has received a letter requesting a lot of documents, I believer this is due to errors we made with having or not having work comp. We would like to speak with an attorney in the Metro Atlanta are for consultation on how to proceed. Thank you.
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: We are based in Georgia with small sub office used for dispatching in OK, we are a local and long distance moving company.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: The only details I have now is that the Oklahoma State Insurance commission is asking for a lot of documentation, payroll reports, tax returns, etc, etc. We have not responded and won't without consultation.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Our goal is to Keep Oklahoma out of this if possible and we are incorporated in GA.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 9 months ago.
I am sorry, but we cannot represent anyone from this site. If you are going to need representation, you would actually need an attorney in OK since they are the state seeking the information and you can obtain an attorney in OK by using the same site used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org