How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 1780
Experience:  Experienced lawyer
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Ms... I am interested in pursuing a PLLC in State. I am a

Customer Question

Hello Ms. Wilson. My name is ***** *****. I am interested in pursuing a PLLC in Washington State. I am a clinical social worker, and have been a sole proprietor for a number of years.
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, can you tell me where the business is located?
Customer: My business is in Washington state, primarily in Thurston county
JA: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?
Customer: I am currently on file with Washington State as a sole proprietor
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am also a clinical consultant and trainer for mental health entities.
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 9 months ago.

what can I answer for you?