How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 19303
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

II sent in my question 30/40 minutes ago and haven't

This answer was rated:

iI sent in my question 30/40 minutes ago and haven't received an answer yet. I invested money in this Co. Map Solutions (GPS) and they called in Feb 2016 and said they had filed my income tax so I would get my investment back.They called back in June 2016 and said some mistakes had been made, they were working on it and it would be later before I received my check. I hadcannot get in touch with them. I have the telephone numbers and the names of the people who I had previously talked to. Also, I was to receive from $1000 to $2000 a month with this investment. T
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
is there anyway you could find out if income taxes were filed under my LLC number by this company. My number is *****(###) ###-####....SS# ###-##-####..

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Unfortunately, there is no way that I can do this for you within the confines of this forum. You would need to request for transcript of tax returns by yourself. You can do this online right now by clicking here. For the copies of your State tax returns, you need to contact South Carolina Department of Revenue.

Best wishes,

Phillips Esq. and other Business Law Specialists are ready to help you