Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney
Experience:  Helping you with your legal questions.
68302747

OH, not yet just wondering if you can help me with a

Customer Question

Hi Pearl
JA: What state are you in? And have you consulted a local attorney?
Customer: OH
JA: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?
Customer: not yet just wondering if you can help me with a checklist to review JV agreement.. what issues I have to consider during the review?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
Category: Business Law
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have assignment to reveiw JV agreement with US company.. I am just looking fo the checklist of concerns /issues that I have to pay attention to during the reveiw?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I am new to the JV agreements and need your help to guaide me spot the issues in the the drafted JV agreement by the second party .
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
any feedback?
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 10 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** am an attorney. I will review your question. I may need to clarify facts first. I will answer & we can discuss issues.

Here is a link to a very comprehensive check list from the American Bar Association. You will have to spend some time reading it because there are a lot of details. One important issue is naming the law that governs the agreement within the terms of the agreement. We can discuss further if you want to do so.

https://apps.americanbar.org/buslaw/newsletter/0049/materials/book.pdf

Hello: I have not heard back from you. I am following up to see if you still need further help. If so, please let me know. If not, I hope that I have provided excellent service and, if so, would love you to give me a 5 star rating for the service I provided to you.. If the answer was especially helpful you can provide a bonus too! Best regards.