How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Damien Bosco Your Own Question
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 2738
Experience:  Helping you with your legal questions.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Damien Bosco is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My corporation was suspended, california S-corp, it was

Customer Question

my corporation was suspended
JA: Have any documents been prepared or filed so far?
Customer: california S-corp
JA: Because laws vary based on location, what state are you in?
Customer: it was suspended due to not paying the $800 annual tax for 2014 and 2015 so i paid them in full including all the penalties but now that i paid them how can i get revived quickly, i can't afford to have the SUSPENDED showing there
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i found out that there is a form FTB 3557 BC but if i filled that out and mailed it or faxed it, it could take months how can i expedite it
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** am an attorney. I will review your question. I may need to clarify facts first. I will answer & we can discuss issues.

Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 11 months ago.

Have you already filed the revival request form and spoken with a specialist yet?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No I have not filled out that form yet. I did find it on the website and it is very straightforward so I have no issue filling it out. But if I fill it out, where should I send it. Can I fax it? And how and where can I expedite it? Online, everything I read deals more with the side, in which there is a way to pay an expedite. But nothing about the revival.
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 11 months ago.

You can do it right on line. Here is the link. All you have to do is click on their internal link and the form pops up. They get back to you in 48 hours.

If you need further help, let me know.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
That's just a place to fill and print the former. You can't file it online.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I already had that link from before. I already knew that is the location of the form to fill and print
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 11 months ago.

I was referring to this form:

Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 11 months ago.

Hello again! Checking in to see if you need further help. Your satisfaction is my goal, and I'm happy to answer a related follow-up question you may have. If I have not answered your question completely or missed a question, please let me know and I will attempt to answer it. If you are satisfied with your answer, please provide a positive rating between 3 and 5 stars for the service I provided to you. Best regards.