Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

I WAS WONDERING CANA CORPORATION TELL A SUBCIONTRACTOR TO

Customer Question
TELL ANOTHER SUBCONTRAQCTOR NOT TO...
i WAS WONDERING CANA CORPORATION TELL A SUBCIONTRACTOR TO TELL ANOTHER SUBCONTRAQCTOR NOT TO USE ANOTHER SUBCONTRACTOR OR IS THAT BLACKLISTING.
JA: What state are you in? And have you consulted a local attorney?
Customer: CT
JA: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?
Customer: no JUST FOUND OUT MY SUB HAS IT IN WRITING NOT TO USE ME.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no JUST NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS IT IS TAKING AWAY BUSINESS FROM ME AND TAKING FOOD OFF MY TABLE
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Business Law
11/8/2016
Business Lawyer: J. Warren, Attorney replied 1 year ago
J. Warren
J. Warren, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry you are dealing with this situation. I have provided a link below with the law regarding blacklisting.

https://www.ctdol.state.ct.us/wgwkstnd/laws-regs/statute31-51.htm. This is potentially problematic for the perpetrator in your situation. The Department of Labor may be able to assist you with resolving this issue. However, if the matter escalates and causes further damage to you and your business, it may be necessary to retain a local attorney and bring a civil suit against the company.

All my best and encouragement. Thank you for allowing me to help you with your questions. I have done my best to provide information which truthfully addresses your question. Please note: If I tell you simply what you wish to hear, this would be unfair to you. I need to be honest with you and sometimes this means providing information that is not optimal. Negative ratings are reserved for experts who are rude or for erroneous information. Please rate me on the quality of my information; do not punish me for my honesty. Kindly rate my answer as one of TOP THREE FACES/STARS and then SUBMIT, as this is how experts get credit for our time.

Hello again. This is a courtesy check in to see if you needed anything else in regards ***** ***** question because you never responded or rated positively. I am simply touching base. Let me know. Thanks! Pressing a positive rating will not cost any additional money - it is simply the trigger used by Just Answer to pay me for my time (pressing the middle star or the fourth or fifth star on the right are all positive rating buttons).

J. Warren
J. Warren
J. Warren, Attorney