How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Attorney2020 Your Own Question
Attorney2020, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 2579
Experience:  I am a practicing attorney. I have experience in business law, bankruptcy, real estate law and estates.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Attorney2020 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in Norway. I have issues with Google, just don't know

Customer Question

Hi Pearl,
JA: What state are you in? And have you consulted a local attorney?
Customer: Hi Pearl, I live in Norway. I have issues with Google, just don't know how to proceed...
JA: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My father's 80-year birthday surprise has been spoiled due to Gmail leakage. I can only assume it's Google's fault.
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 10 months ago.

What are you seeking to do, file a lawsuit?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
IMy siblings and I have been planning a surprise trip in Europe for our fathers 80th b'day. (We live in Mauritius, Norway and Sweden.). My mother recently informed me that much of our private email conversations somehow ended up in my fathers gmail "draft". The leaks came from my brother's email, who incidentally also uses gmail. My father was of course never cc:ed.Google seriously screwed up our surprise! I'm looking for an explanation, and compensation...I have no idea how to proceed, I hope you can help...Regards, David
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 10 months ago.

Proceed with what? What are you intending to accomplish? Please advise. Thanks.