Daniel Kokhba
Daniel Kokhba,
Experience:  Partner at Kantor Davidoff
11313492

I need a non compete covenant for the purchase of a

Customer Question

I need a non compete covenant for the purchase of a commercial cleaning business. The business service in a radius of 100 miles. I am agreeing to pay a small down payment and an amount monthly. I'm also agreeing that the amount paid for the business be contingent on maintaining all the present clients for at least 6 months. Any loss of revenue from present clients will result in the same percentage deduction form the cost of the purchase price of the business
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 10 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Legally we cannot write such agreements for customers of this site, it constitutes practice of law which is forbidden by state law for any member of this site to engage in. I am afraid you would need to get a local attorney to draft those documents for you.
You may contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####