How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 1765
Experience:  Experienced lawyer
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I own and operate a study abroad/ international education

Customer Question

Hi. I own and operate a study abroad/ international education sole proprietor LLC and I would like some help writing a clause in my MOU with a university that protects my contacts, trip itinerary and in country guides as trade secrets or intellectual property of my company- essentially so that they cannot go and replicate the trip using my contacts in the future. Where do I begin?
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You are essentially asking for a non-compete/non-solicitation agreement and generally these agreements are written after sitting with a client and discussing all of the terms and specific property and items they want to protect, which we cannot do within the scope of the services on this site, but we can provide you with a sample format, which you would have to modify for your specific needs of your situation if that is acceptable to you? let us know.