How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask socrateaser Your Own Question
socrateaser, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 39030
Experience:  Retired (mostly)
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
socrateaser is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I starting a new business along the field of a shared

Customer Question

Hi I starting a new business along the field of a shared economy. It will be web based I was wondering what state should I open my business or should I open overseas?
JA: What state are you in? And have you consulted a local attorney?
Customer: Not yet I was going to consult an accounting firm first. California
JA: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?
Customer: No, only the domain name witch I can cancel and reopen another name.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: liability issues, and state issue regarding laws
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 11 months ago.


If your goal is to try to remain anonymous, then Wyoming is the place to incorporate. See this link for more info.

I hope I've answered your question. Please let me know if you require further clarification. And, please provide a positive feedback rating for my answer (click 3, 4 or 5 stars) -- otherwise, I receive nothing for my efforts in your behalf.

Thanks again for using Justanswer!