How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 2182
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am using, for my business, a licence that allows auto body

Customer Question

I am using, for my business, a licence that allows auto body work done at my garage.. this licence legally belongs to my employee and I am paying him a fee each month for using it.; legal papers are being drawn up that legally acknowledges the above fact. in addition
i need wording that makes it very clear and locks in that this is, in fact, the situation. I'm thinking a ammendment . the wording doesn't need to be to long just clear. i need you to do this for me. please advise
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Richard - Bizlaw replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will try to help you. Please remember I just report or interpret the law, so the outcome may not be what you hoped for.

For his license to be used for your business does he have to be a responsible manager or some similar title? What happens if the employee leaves? If you are having legal papers being drawn up why is this being covered outside the legal papers? To prepare a paragraph it will have to be as a premium service. The cost would be $75. If that is acceptable, let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is not acceptable. thank you. Also,
I don't expect to be charged for what you wrote above since it does not answer my original questions.
Expert:  Richard - Bizlaw replied 1 year ago.

You will not be charged and I will opt out so another expert can help you. Please do not respond to this post as that will only slow the process.

Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

Happy to help. I would add something such as the following:

Employee understands and acknowledges that Employer is operating under the license owned by Employee for purposes of the business. Employee shall immediately notify employer of any lapse or suspension in the license. Employer at no time owns the Employee's license.