How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dimitry K., Esq. Your Own Question
Dimitry K., Esq.
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 1611
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Dimitry K., Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Not sure if you can help with this question: I am in

Customer Question

Good afternoon.
Not sure if you can help with this question : I am in Riverside ca . This has to do with a property deed. My business partner added me to her deed as a joint tenant tax rule 462.240 .The dam city removed her and it triggered a supplement bill. She was NOT to be removed , how do I correct the deed.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 11 months ago.

Welcome! My name is***** give me a few minutes to analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back.

Expert:  Maverick replied 11 months ago.

Did she use a quit claim deed to try to add your name to the property?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

YES ...

Expert:  Maverick replied 10 months ago.

Can you please upload a copy of it for me to review?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

we can close,,,my printer not working