Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

I am doing my annual registration in Ma and it asks me about

Customer Question
Capital stock of each class...
I am doing my annual registration in Ma and it asks me about Capital stock of each class and series. I do not know what to choose as I do not deal with shares at all. Please advise. Thanks
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Business Law
9/16/2016
Business Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If you have no capital stock or shares and if you are sole owner with no shares then you can enter zero or if you own 100% of the company you can enter one, either way it would not matter to the Commonwealth of MA since there really are no shares to be sold or traded.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney