Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  All corporate law, including non-profits and charitable fraternal organizations.
10285032

I am doing my annual registration in Ma and it asks me about

Customer Question

I am doing my annual registration in Ma and it asks me about Capital stock of each class and series. I do not know what to choose as I do not deal with shares at all. Please advise. Thanks
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 10 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If you have no capital stock or shares and if you are sole owner with no shares then you can enter zero or if you own 100% of the company you can enter one, either way it would not matter to the Commonwealth of MA since there really are no shares to be sold or traded.