How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 116787
Experience:  All corporate law, including non-profits and charitable fraternal organizations.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am doing my annual registration in Ma and it asks me about

Customer Question

I am doing my annual registration in Ma and it asks me about Capital stock of each class and series. I do not know what to choose as I do not deal with shares at all. Please advise. Thanks
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 10 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If you have no capital stock or shares and if you are sole owner with no shares then you can enter zero or if you own 100% of the company you can enter one, either way it would not matter to the Commonwealth of MA since there really are no shares to be sold or traded.

Related Business Law Questions