Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

Can you please provide some of GA appellate decisions on

Breach of contract in GA...
Can you please provide some of GA appellate decisions on Breach of contract in GA where the case showed that there was a breach please
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/14/2016
CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. Please give me a few minutes to write a response and identify any additional resources for you.

Dear Customer,

Unfortunately, this is not a legal research service. However, what I can offer you is a free search engine that can help you find these kinds of cases in your jurisdiction fairly quickly.

As a free tool it is not as robust as the more expensive services used by law firms and the courts, but it has access to all of the same cases.

You can find the link here: https://scholar.google.com/scholar_courts

If you find that you are not getting the search results you need, I would suggest visiting your local law library where they will have public access to either Lexis Nexus or WestLaw (the two most popular paid services used by law firms, that can offer you more detailed search tools).

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I've gotten case law provided without being told that this isn't a legal research service

Dear Customer, I am going to "opt out" and allow another expert to follow up with you. Please do not post any further at this time as it will delay the next expert's ability to follow up. If you need any assistance in the meantime, please contact our customer service at: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help Thank you for using our forum, and I do wish you the best of luck. Bill

Maverick
Maverick, Attorney

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is Maverick. Please give me a few minutes to review, analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back. Thank you for your patience.

If you put these into a Google search you find them as GA breach of contract cases in which damages were awarded for breach.

In Atlanta Gas Light Co. v. Newman, 88 Ga. App. 252 (1953).

Signsation, Inc. v. Harper, 218 Ga. App. 141, 142 (1995)

R.T. Patterson Funeral Home, Inc. v. Head, 215 Ga. App. 578, 585 (1994)

Please Note: (1) Just Answer’s site disclaimers apply to all levels of service; (2) Most follow-up questions are answered with in the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours; and (3) If we are done, please assign a feedback rating so Just Answer will compensate me for your question. Thank you for using Just Answer.

Richard - Bizlaw

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will try to help you. Please remember I just report or interpret the law, so the outcome may not be what you hoped for.

Here are some cases discussing the elements of breach of contract and what is required to prove breach of contract.

Budget Rent-A-Car v. Webb, 220 Ga. App. 278, 469 S.E.2d 712, 1996 Ga. App. LEXIS 170, 96 Fulton County D. Rep. 770 (Ga. Ct. App. 1996)

Niloy & Rohan, LLC v. Sechler, 335 Ga. App. 507, 782 S.E.2d 293, 2016 Ga. App. LEXIS 15 (Ga. Ct. App. 2016)

Hudgins v. Bacon, 171 Ga. App. 856, 321 S.E.2d 359, 1984 Ga. App. LEXIS 2351 (Ga. Ct. App. 1984)

Perry Golf Course Dev., LLC v. Hous. Auth., 294 Ga. App. 387, 670 S.E.2d 171, 2008 Ga. App. LEXIS 1197, 2008 Fulton County D. Rep. 3578 (Ga. Ct. App. 2008)

If I have answered all your questions, please positively rate my answer as that is how I receive credit. If you have more questions, please let me know. If the answer was especially helpful you can provide a bonus.

Richard - Bizlaw

Thank you for positively rating my answer. I am glad I could be of help. If you have questions in the future please ask for me Richard - Bizlaw.

Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney